The JCB 531-70 Agri Loadall is the smallest of our full-sized telescopic handler machines. It’s a hugely efficient EcoMAX-powered Loadall sitting on a chassis that’s designed for load-bearing and stability.
The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from well-proven telescopic handler components.
For added versatility, high utilisation and extra investment value, we offer a large attachments range.
This telescopic handler also has instant steering selection between three modes for easy operation, single-lever servo controls, a tight turn radius and great manoeuvrability.
Of course, being a JCB telehandler, residuals are strong – as the world's number 1 telescopic handlers, our Agri Loadalls are always in demand and therefore valuable.
MRRP MACHINE SPECIFICATION
- Engine: 55kw (75hp) JCB EcoMAX Stage IIIB diesel engine
- 4 speed powershift transmission
- 2WD/4WD Select
- 29kph travel speed
- 15.5/80-24 (400/80-24) JCB Sitemaster tyres
- Manual controls, 2 Lever, 1 auxiliary
- Heated cab with tinted glass
- Fabric suspension seat with adjustable back rest
- Q-fit carriage
- Rotating beacon
- Grease gun and carriage kit
- High visibility convex rear & front mirror
- Forks & pin
- Mechanical tow pitch
Introducing the JCB AGRI Pro, the ultimate telehandler for PRODUCTIVITY, EFFICIENCY AND DRIVEABILITY. At its heart is a World’s first 2 in 1 transmission; the DualTech Variable Transmission, combining high-speed efficiency and towing ability of a Powershift with low-speed control advantages of a hydrostatic transmission.
- Finish the job up to 25% quicker with revolutionary productivity.
- Use up to 15% less fuel with revolutionary efficiency.
- 10x LED work light package providing 360 degree illumination
- Power Mode provides an extra boost for arduous applications and provides more responsive direction control, acceleration and deceleration.
- New power brakes cuts off drive for intuitive multi-functioning during loading and rehandling.
- AUTO 2/4WD switches the JCB AGRI Pro from 4WD to 2WD at speeds above 19kph and vice versa when moving down to lower speeds. 2WD is driven to the rear axles for better traction when towing.
Find out more about the revolutionary AGRI Pro here.
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE, ULTIMATE PRODUCTIVITY
- A JCB AGRI Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles save you valuable time on the farm, especially where space is limited.
- Smart Hydraulics help to ensure the very fastest cycle times, keeping farm output high, while our Auto Smooth Ride System (SRS) improves load retention and comfort (and, in turn, productivity) when travelling at speed on roads or fields.
- JCB's Auto Bucket Control technology makes it easier to meter out or fully empty material from your bucket or manure fork via a feature button on the joystick. Material is ejected quickly and in a controlled way.
- An AGRI telehandler has three selectable steer modes. There’s two-wheel steer, which is ideal for travelling at high speed on the road; four-wheel steer for working in tight spaces; and crab steer for manoeuvring close to walls and farm buildings.
- Joystick-mounted manual or automatic gear change means you can shift gears, speed and direction quickly and easily. A selectable transmission dump on the foot brake provides superb multi-functioning and increased engine speeds during loading or re-handling. Braking has all-wheel servo assistance.
- These Loadalls are fitted with auxiliary spools as standard, ensuring they can be used with a wide range of attachments for maximum versatility. The cab now boasts a pressure release button for the front and rear hydraulic auxiliary services too.
- AGRI telehandlers are 4WD, helping you maintain traction at all times (2WD can be selected at the flick of a switch to minimise tyre wear and fuel use). For improved performance on difficult terrain, opt for a limited slip diff.
- Boom end damping reduces material loss whilst enhancing the smoothness of boom lift and retract.
- The new efficient EcoMAX Tier 4 Final engine produces its power and torque at low engine speeds for great responsiveness, and the wide range of JCB telescopic handler models means you can find the perfect machine for your requirements.
- With a variable geometry turbo for excellent performance at low revs, the JCB EcoMAX Tier 4 Final engine can provide greater fuel efficiency*.
- The JCB Q-Fit carriage makes attachment changing quick and easy.
- The high-flow twin auxiliary option increases the productivity of your attachments with no primary power loss. This feature also helps to keep the hydraulic oil cooler.
A SOUND INVESTMENT
- The 81kW (109hp), 93kW (125hp) and 108kW (145hp) JCB EcoMAX telescopic handler engines are fitted with a variable speed cooling fan that automatically reacts to ambient temperature, adjusting fan speed for maximum economy and minimum noise.
- JCB AGRI Loadalls are products of our Efficient Design programme, the upshot of which is that you can expect up to 18% fuel savings over our Tier 3 models.
- An LED screen on the dash provides Loadall operators with useful information for efficient running, like fuel remaining, fuel used since last fill, and current average fuel consumption figures.
- Innovative all-new smart hydraulic technology helps to make the most of every drop of precious fuel. Gravitational forces are harnessed to make boom lowering and retraction more energy efficient than ever.
- JCB Loadalls enjoy huge global demand due to legendary productivity, build quality and reliability. Your telehandler’s engine can be remapped to run on lower-grade fuels, potentially allowing resale across many different territories and boosting residuals still further.
- High back-off brakes reduce viscous drag during roading and rehandling, which improves fuel economy by up to 2%.
- AGRI Super Loadalls are fitted with TorqueLock in 5th and 6th gears for higher travel speeds, quicker journey times from farm to field, and reduced fuel consumption when roading.
- By producing high levels of power and torque even at engine speeds as low as 1300–1400rpm, EcoMAX can provide fuel-efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
- There’s a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing, fully welded closing plates and large boom overlaps of more than 1m. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- Hoses on our AGRI telescopic handlers are routed through the boom for maximum protection; engine bonnets are protected from damage by being side-mounted on the chassis and recessed.
- AGRI Loadalls with a lift height of 7m or more are equipped with fold-up rear lights that can be kept clear and well protected from on-site damage.
- A one-piece fully welded chassis maximises strength and minimises weight, while heavy-duty axle feet help a JCB AGRI telehandler to absorb the immense stresses generated during continuous heavy loading.
- The boom is mounted low in the chassis, providing an extremely rigid structure and maximum over-the-shoulder visibility. Centralised lift, tilt and extension rams eliminate boom twisting and are held in place by centrally-mounted keyhole castings for even greater structural integrity.
- EcoMAX has been tested for over 200,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest applications and environments. Our telescopic handlers benefit from JCB-built hydraulic cylinders, cabs, axles, transmissions and engines – all designed to work in perfect harmony for optimum reliability.
- The new AGRI Loadall range’s stringent testing program has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components, as well as cold climate testing and repeated transmission use over thousands of cycles.
- To protect our AGRI Loadalls from corrosion over the long term, we dip the cab in electrophoretic alloy before painting it.
A SLICK OPERATION
- A standard-fit fully proportional single lever servo joystick provides fast and precise control. All operators from novices to experts will find AGRI Loadalls easy to use; the cab is intuitive and uncomplicated, with clear instruments and a familiar automotive-style control layout.
- Backlit switches offer crystal clear recognition even in the dark and we now offer front, rear, boom and hitch LED worklight options to optimize visibility whilst operating your telescopic handler at night or in low-light operating areas like outbuildings.
- The 7-speed fan heater creates the most comfortable, productive telehandler operator environment. To tailor your driving position, opt for the easily adjustable tilting telescopic steering column.
- All-round visibility on these telescopic handlers is excellent, courtesy of direct glazing, a large roof screen and a low-profile hood. On bright days, your Loadall’s standard-fit tinted cab glass will reflect 30% of the sun’s energy for enhanced operator comfort.
- Our new aggressively styled telehandler bonnet exterior isn’t purely cosmetic; the cooling fan airflow is now angled upwards, reducing dust build-up. The exterior top door slam latch is also new – you can now close the upper door from outside.
- For comfort and support during boom operation, our Super models come with a seat-mounted joystick.
SAFE AND SECURE
- Cab access on these telehandlers is very safe, with three points of contact and ergonomically positioned grab handles and steps.
- A JCB AGRI Loadall has hose burst check valves (HBCVs) to protect the rams from collapse in the event of a hose failure. For extra safety, bystanders are safeguarded by our standard-fit reversing alarm.
- The low boom profile and pivot means that Loadall operators get excellent all-round visibility.
- Accidental operation is a thing of the past with our operator presence switch; this feature prevents your telescopic handler from moving when the operator leaves the seat.
- Opt for front and top screen roof guards for added protection from falling objects on your telescopic handler.
- Our security system is Thatcham-approved (depending on territory), so you could benefit from reduced insurance premiums.
- JCB LiveLink’s telematic GPS tracking provides invaluable real-time location data on your telehandler. Geofencing alerts help to ensure your machine is only being used in your chosen areas.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE
- JCB’s innovative Clean Burn technology helps our telehandler engines to meet Tier 4 Final regulations without exhaust after-treatments like DPFs. This means, of course, that costly DPF regeneration or replacement is never a worry.
- It’s easy to fill both the diesel and DEF (Adblue) tanks from ground level. Both tanks also have built-in pre-filters in the filler necks to guard against dirt and contaminants as well as separate keys to prevent cross contamination. Housed inside the DEF tank are DEF quality sensors.
- All daily checks and greasing can be carried out at ground level; our centralised greasing system makes for quicker and easier servicing.
- The batteries are protected by a hinged and bolted door for easy yet secure access.
- A dry lubricant system means our wear pads are extremely durable, with service intervals of 500 hours.
- Every fluid filter on this telescopic handler (engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel) is centrally located for fast, easy servicing. The air filter is easily accessed too, and its double-element design simplifies cleaning.
- We’ve equipped AGRI Loadalls with a large, wide service bay that’s accessed via a gas-assisted bonnet. This setup allows fast and easy inspection around three sides of the engine.
MANUFACTURER’S RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE (MRRP)
Understanding the Manufacturer’s Recommended Retail Price (MRRP)
- The listed MRRP is JCB’s non-binding recommended retail price for a JCB product at the stated specification.
- JCB sells its products through a network of independent authorised dealers and therefore the MRRP is not the selling price of a JCB product.
- JCB dealers are free to sell products at any price they wish which may be higher or lower than the MRRP and the MRRP is only a non-binding recommendation to JCB dealers.
- If you wish to obtain a quotation for a JCB product from a JCB dealer then please use the quotation tool in this website or contact a JCB dealer directly.
* FINANCIAL INFORMATION
JCB Finance Ltd is our preferred supplier of finance facilities. Offers restricted to business users in mainland Great Britain and Northern Ireland, available from participating JCB dealers, subject to formal underwriting and there being no change in the factors affecting JCB Finance Ltd. The weekly values used are for illustrative purposes only and are dependent on precise machine specification, hours and application and do not form an offer of facilities. JCB FlexiLease instalments are based on a 3+33 monthly payment profile and are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. The illustration is based on the machine operating in a medium application for a maximum of 1500 hours per annum. Return conditions will apply. HP instalments are based on a fixed rate 0+36 monthly payment profile with a 10% deposit and the full VAT amount payable at time of signing. Both offers are subject to a Â£245 documentation fee payable with the first monthly payment. The HP offer is also subject to a Â£48 Option To Purchase Fee collected together with the final payment. JCB Finance Ltd. Registered in England No.972265. Registered Office: The Mill, High Street, Rocester, Staffordshire ST14 5JW. JCB Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For Insurance Mediation, JCB Finance Ltd is an appointed representative of The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. JCB Finance Ltd's registered VAT number is GB 243 8527 52.